Friday, July 17, 2009

Slow down life!

So remember way back when I told you about the magazine story??? Well, the other day when we checked the mail, It was in there!! Seriously, 5 months later?? Is that a necessary amount of time to make someone wait for a magazine?? Needless to say... its a DUMB magazine... I was just thankful that we got it! I was beginning to think not nice things about that guy.

Not much goin on around here. I have just been getting stuff ready for the new house. Cleaning and laundry. Dr's appointment yesterday, everything is goin great! Baby is growin wonderfully. and GETTING ANOTHER TOOTH! YA!! we survived another one. :) I'll just say the girls livin on motrin! Getting everything together and shoppin for Madelynn's birthday party. I think we are there! Now to just finish putting it all together and have a fun time celebrating Madelynn turning one. I am really excited about it. I really thought that it would stress me out but I have actually had alot of fun getting it all ready. And, on top off ALL this... I am managing to be 34 weeks pregnant in triple digit heat without dying. YEA!! Its goin by so much faster than the beginning did. We actually have been kinda busy. I lied when I said there was not much goin on around here. :)

Life is moving so fast. In a few days, our little girl will be one, in a week or so we'll be livin in a new house, then a few more weeks after that, we'll have a new baby. I am really excited to see what God has in store for us in the near future with all this change happening! 

It's all gonna work out, and its all gonna be ok! 
Thats my motto in life right now. 

Isn't it funny how God works in the most mysterious ways??? We have had some issues arise in our life and last night, God totally worked it out and turned the situation around completely. It was hard to face the reality of the situation but this morning, I feel like a whole nother happier person! Like my life has been renewed and washed clean. 

Anyways... I know that this was all probably super random... oh well. 
(sorry for the lack of pictures... I have zero energy to get up off this couch and find my camera and put the pictures on the computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...