Saturday, July 18, 2009

Party. Animal

Today we had Madelynn's party. Oh it was so wonderful! We really had a great time! She wont REALLY be 1 till Monday but we went ahead and got the partyin outta the way before movin and before I became any more pregnant. :)

Yesterday, at the very last second of the day, they scheduled Nat to work today. His last stop being at 2... the party was supposed to start at 2... so that threw me waaaay off seeing as he needed to be here not only for his daughters birthday party but also to grill the burgers and hot dogs... but we made do and changed it to 3. Luckily, he got here right on time to start the grill up! Thank the Lord!! 

I had flash backs to one year ago, almost exactly, when we were in the SAME exact place... but only having a baby shower. We were sweatin and openin gifts for our new little baby... today, one year later, were still sweatin and openin gifts for that same little 'ol baby (oh and did I mention that I am STILL pregnant?????)  Oh the memories... but you can hear all about that if you tune in tomorrow. :)

Thanks everyone who came out and celebrated with us. 

This is pretty much this is just gonna be a bunch if pictures of the day. Enjoy!

Birthday girl eatin her breakfast


All dressed and ready to party!


YAY!! Daddy made it!


Pretty girl!


All the sisters. Love it! Does someone stick out here or is it just me???
Love ya Liz...

ok... go ahead and ask... no we DID NOT go to charm city cakes to have her cake made... my mom made it. :) She did SOOOOOOO good on it. Its beautiful, and tastes even better!


Madelynns special little cake





eatin some lunch


the fun part of turning one!


Its all for me??


Diggin' in

she took one little face dive


Our sweet little family


Oh ya!!


clean up was not so fun


present time!

Casher helpin open presents


Got lots of books! She loves to read!


and this awesome chair that I think she is gonna LOVE! She crawled right over to it and crawled up in it.


playin with her new toy


Cash and Mad


checkin out her new fridge toy with Daddy. (hopefully it will keep her occupied while I try to do stuff in the kitchen?? atleast a few days anyways)

She also got lots of clothes (yay!!) and a few toys and some blocks and a fun riding toy that she also loved. It was a good turn out. She got stuff she needed.

and I am BEAT! We had a great day but I'll tell ya.. I am in some serious pain this evening. I did WAY to much today. Dont tell Nat.. :) I'll get in even more trouble than I am already in for doing all I did. I have been trying to get a little itty bitty bit of a foot rub outta him but... its lookin like a no go... Darn.

1 comment:

  1. She's so adorable! She'll be one tomorrow!!! Craziness. She got a lot of nice stuff; she'll be reading in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...