Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Home sweet home.

Hello everyone!
Wow, have we been busy!! We got moved into our new house. We had TONS of help which I am sooo thankful for!! I (for the most part) was able to sit and boss people around. :) But, I did alot... way more than I should have... I'll admit it. But, the baby is still on the inside so I didnt do to much to make labor happen. Thats all that counts right??? We got the whole house unpacked. Just got hangin stuff that needs to be hung. That is on Nat's list tonight then we'll be done... oh and get the stove workin... but really, no rush on that. Im fine with it not being useable. :)

We have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more space.. its amazing. I never thought I would have emptiness in my cabinets or closets! But I do. Its great. It will be alot easier to bring the baby home to a bigger house!

My camera and I have not been buddy buddy as usual... maybe I have to much on my plate to think about taking pictures?? I have taken a few pictures but... I dont have internet so Im bumming off my parents computer and my camera chord is at home... I know, sad day.

Anyways... Im glad we got over this crazy time in life and are unpacked and moved in and done with the first birthday... One more check off the list. (Garage sale) and we'll be more than ready for a new baby and life can slow down a bit.

A BIG thanks to Karl and Crystal, Grant and Amber, Mom and Dad for helpin us move!! Ya'll made it happen for us!

Quick story for ya. ***Please dont call the cops on us... we are VERY aware as to how illegal this is*** This weekend, we (Karl, Crystal, Nat and I) headed to lowes to buy an A/C window unit for the house, we were in Karls car... didnt really realize how large the thing would be... We get checked out and are getting in the car and realize that that thing was NOT going in the trunk... or the front seat... or the back seat... (legally). So we comprimise right??? My dear sweet sacrificing husband GETS IN THE TRUNK (yes, I did just say that) and the box slides into the back seat by me... Karl and Crystal in the front seat... Go aheand and think it... WHAT AN IDIOT!!!! I totally agree. I was 100% not for this but when Nat and Karl get together... Karl encourages Nat's (stupid) ideas and here we go... older brother, younger brother thing I guess. Anyways... we rode all the way home like that. We all made it home alive... I really hope that we wont ever have to do that again. Thanks Karl.... YOU are the reason Nat is the way he is...

Anyways... for some strange reason, I hear some brownies calling my name. I better go look into that.

1 comment:

  1. at least you got over a hurdle...but dont count on life slowing down...girl you are fixing to hit WARP speed!!!! enjoy these last couple of weeks!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...