Friday, July 24, 2009

Sneaky girl

Man.... does sneakiness and stubbornness come with being 1???

This girl is so sneaky, she knows when to be extra quiet so momma wont hear her, and when i do eventually process in my head that it is super quiet... better go find that girl, she hears my foot steps and she starts crawlin off 560 mph laughing her little head off cuz she KNOWS she shouldn't be doing whatever it is she is doing... Its all a big game to her... or if she has something in her mouth that she really would rather keep in there she takes off shaking her head no-no

And throwing stuff??? Whats up with that?? I dont play that game. (unless were in the middle of wal mart and I am forced to) She has gotten to where she takes her paci out of her mouth and just chunks it.. really Madelynn?? I am 8 months pregnant... it takes all I have to go on an outing with her by myself, she was throwin her paci everywhere. In the parking lot, 14 times while in the store.. I am sure that I looked like an idiot following the rolling pacifier all over the store. But it was one of those -in town all day, waaay passed due for a nap- times in life so I couldn't throw her paci in the diaper bag and let it be or we had world war 3 and I really wasn't wanting to deal with World War 3 at the time. Maybe tomorrow???

BUT... I still love her and think that she is the cutest thing in the world.

Loves to play that piano!

she tries to pick the polka dots off.

playin with her new toys!

Yesterday, Madelynn and I went Birthday money shopping! YA! We had fun... minus the pacifier chasing. We Went to Target and get her some shoes. She has pretty much outgrown all of her shoes so... we had to get some new ones... and whats more fun than shoe shopping??? Only thing is, they only had out wintery shoes.. no sandals or anything. Hello??? its only July, we will be wearing flip flops and sandals for atleast 3 more months. So we got a pair but definitely need to get some sandals to make it through summer. I also had a gift card that someone gave me a looong time ago as a baby gift and I have been saving it specifically for the baby. I finally thought of something to spend it on... Pacifiers! I am gonna try and give this one a different pacifier than Madelynn has to avoid issues and confusion. So we got some pacifiers.. another step towards being ready. :)


Today marks 35 weeks... know what that means??? 4 weeks to go!! That equals up to 28 days.. so close... but yet so far away. I got the car seat washed and ready for the baby. So Im ready!! Not that I want the baby to be early or anything... I do hope that we make it to atleast 37 weeks! I just have this little bitty feeling inside that I am a wee bit further along than the Dr. says.... YES, secretly, I am a doctor... :) Who knows... we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully i get as lucky as I did with Madelynn and my water (undoubtedly) breaks in the middle of the night... not to early... but definitely not to late!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...