Friday, July 31, 2009

Tres Mas Weekos

Yes, as the title states (assuming you all can understand my made up spanish) 3 more weeks! Its on the calendar, c-section on Aug 21!! BUT... the baby has dropped, is head down, and I am dialated to a 2... so really and truly it (probably, hopefully, wishfully, prayerfully) will be any day now. She said she thinks the baby is a good 6 and a half lbs... I can do that. Im ready... just need to get a bassinet... I know what your thinkin... your ready and dont have a bassinet??? YES!!!! I'll get to that asap. :)

Anyways.. still no internet... still no pictures. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Weeks = semanas, not weekos :)

    Just thought you should know. :) How is the house coming along? Are your nails still holding up? Amanda started complaining her finger nails are starting to chip. Oh dear . . . :) LOL

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...