Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello World

ok... I just typed a nice long post for you and in the midst of an absent brain, I accidentally erased all of it. So I will go over the very basics cuz I do not feel like doing it again.

We have all been sick around here. Madelynn has had it the worse with running fever, ear ache, cough cough coughin, and just plain misurable. Nat has pretty much had the same thing, just not as bad. So its been a clorox wipin, pacifier boilin, hand washin fun time at our house. In the midst of all that, Payton has managed to catch a little somethin. She is coughing a little and got a little stuffy nose, thankfully nothin more than that... and were hopin it stays that way. I am very slooooooooowwwwwwlllllyyyyyy recovering from this c-section. Its been a little difficult to say the least. Anyways... enough about the bad stuff.

Payton is a VERY good baby! I may venture to say that she may be better than Madelynn was and if you know how good Madelynn was (and still is) you know that I am VERY spoiled!! I admit it. I guess they will just be perfect little angels like there sweet mother. :) I can deal with that

Madelynn has taken very well to having Payton around. She has had a few "oh my gosh... thats sooo not like her" moments but for the most part its been very good!! She loves to give her kisses... that are more like head buts... but its oh so sweet. She will just randomly walk (crawl) up to Payton while she is in the swing, or on the couch and give her sweet kisses. She loves to touch her and for the most part is pretty gentle with her. She has to be reminded at times to be sweet. She has turned into a mature little girl this week... not sure if its having Payton around or if its just that time in her life. She is just a smart little girl and we have enjoyed watching her learn new things and do new things. Every day that Nat comes home from work, I have something big to tell him about what she did new that day. Pretty exciting!! Were getting sooooo close to walking! I know it!

It has been hard adjusting to life with 2 kids and I definitely still dont have it down at all but were gettin there... slowly. Anyways... here are a few pictures for ya...


Look at all that hair!! I never thought this kid would get hair... she even has enough to do little piggy tails. I have pictures to show you... just not with me.


Oh let the matching begin. The joys of having 2 girls. :)


pink pink pink.


After you see this precious little baby please notice my $35 flowers and plant in the background that my husband dearly surprised me with... and I was later surprised when I looked at the bank and saw how much he spent. It was very sweet of him! He got me 2 roses for the 2 beautiful children I gave him... isnt that sweet??? He's gettin better at this sweet stuff. :)





Payton meeting Granny great for the first time.

First bath at home

Oh those huge green pacifiers... I had every intetntion of Payton using a different paci to avoid confusion... she had other intentions

Sweet sweet sweet



Daddy and his princess and his little princess. (we solved the "princess" problem...)

Oh, and I must say a Happy Anniversary to the love of my life. We celebrated 2 years on the 24. Two years and two kids... beat that!! HA!! Ya... most people probably wouldn't want things to be that way.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos.....thanks for sharing your new little princess' with us : )
    Looking forward to meeting her and seeing you all this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops....forgot to mention that I am so sorry that you guys have been sick. We are praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...