Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Rose babies

**There is a new post below this one.

I stole this from when I did it when Payton was born... except I added Mr. Stetson to the mix.
They each have their own little look about them. But there are some pictures I look at and think Stetson and Madelynn look alot alike... and then others I look at and I see Stetson looking like Payton. Guess that means they all 3 got a little bit of each of us. Can't go wrong there. I look at Madelynn and Payton now and they look nothing alike to me... so we'll see about Stetson in a couple of months.
Madelynn

Payton

Stetson



Madelynn

Payton

Stetson



Madelynn

Payton

Stetson



Madelynn (first bath)

Payton (first bath... same lady nurse) :)

Stetson


Just had to throw these in there. What a good daddy.. changin his babies first dirty diapers
(Madelynn)
Madelynn


Payton... I think she won as far first poop. :)

I was so sad that Nat was gonna miss the traditional "first poop diaper" since Stetson wasn't in our room with us... but the little man gave his daddy his glory when we went to visit him that first night. He also peed on him in the process.

I won't tell you that every single time that I have changed that boys diaper, I have also been peed on. Anyone have any advice on changing boys??? It is a lot different than changing a girl that is for sure!!


1 comment:

  1. Like I said in the hospital, They look JUST ALIKE!! and are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...