Friday, August 21, 2009

Here she is!!

Ok... these really start at the bottom and go up. She is a very good baby and we are very much enjoying her!! She looks JUST like Madelynn did when she was born... once the face swelling goes down, I think you can see that better. Gotta go take care of the little one.


yay for sisters!!

sweet litle girls
just chillin

Daddy and his little princess

my sweet little baby girl #2
me with my girls...
lovin on her momma
Silly girl. Squishin her face

Breakfast!

NaNa and Payton
daddy got to give her her first bath



mad at the world for takin away her quiet little home
Pretty little girl checkin out her new sister

The trouble maker. :)

Everyone checkin her out... very shocked that it was a girl

Hello everyone!


Here she is!!

2 comments:

  1. She is precious ! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! What a fun surprise to have another girl in there all along! Can't wait to hear more about her!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...