Thursday, October 22, 2009

Random

Whew.. I am tired! Going to bed super late every night for about 3 weeks now has caught up to me! It is taking everything I have to live. But, there is a solution to this problem. If you know you will be getting up with a 2 month old in the middle of the night, and you know that your 15 month old will be up at 8 am sharp (not to happy about this new wake up time she has discovered... what happened to 10????) then GO TO BED!!! I dont know why, we just can't seem to get in bed before 1 am. But we have to try! Nat has slept right through his alarm several times this week.

Payton really is a great sleeper and I need to take advantage of that. She will usually go down around 10 or so (on a good night) and sleep till 8 or 9 in the morning. Yesterday, we had her 2 month check up... ya, can you believe that... 2 months already. Probably not as shocking to you as it is to me. Its crazy cuz it seems like you are pregnant for sooooooooooooooooooooo long and you wait and wait and wait, and 2 months seems like an eternity in pregnancy years (or rather months) and then before you know it, you pop the kid (or, if you would prefer, have your body sliced open and have the kid ripped out) (I'll take the 2nd one) out and 3 seconds later, she is 2 months. Its mind boggling if you ask me... Anyways, it was great, she is a good healthy, growin little girl. And of course, we started her shots... and it was horrible. She did not like that one bit. She let everyone know about it, even the ones in the waiting room. My poor baby, it broke my heart into a million pieces... and in just a few short days, I have to go do it again with the other one. Ugh... stinkin shots. She weighed a whopping 12 lbs. Was 23 in. long and head was 16 in. That is whopping to me cuz Madelynn at 2 months was all 1 less than all that ^^. 1 in. and 1 lb. may not sound like much, but I promise it is... she is soooo much bigger than Madelynn was. I have no doubt that she will be catching up to Madelynn before long!
Payton- 2 months old.


**Ok, just a little random, side note here. I had to go dig through my scrapbook stuff to get Madelynns information from her 2 month check up and it made me desperately miss scrap booking!! Oh how I love to scrap book. If only there were more hours in a day that I had alone time and more money in the paycheck to get the stuff I need to start it back up... hmm. I do have some birthday money...

ok.. sorry about that. This is just a big 'ol fat random post.

After paytons check up, we headed outta town to Midland with my mom and SIL and one of her boys to go shoppin! We ate at Cracker barrel and went to kohls. Does anyone else vote that we need BOTH of those places here???? It was fun, and tiring. Madelynn was extremely tired... going to bed late and waking up to early is more NOT her thing than it is not my thing. She needs her sleep! She slept a little in the car and that was it. So once we got to Kohls, she evenyually conked out in Paytons carseat. Have I ever told you how much she LOVES to lay in that thing. She does all the time when were here. We spent a good long time there.. never made it to babies r us which probably was a good thing...cuz I could spend a million bucks there!

eatin at cracker barrel. Madelynn has no problem relaxing wherever she is. ( She gets this from her father)


diaper changes in the back of the car

No, she's not sleeping.. :)


and here is a few, just cuz
puttin on make-up
She LOVES to go sit on the front porch. Any time the door is open, she takes off as fast as she can to get outside and just sit.

Look at those legs. Long legged just like her daddy.

loungin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...