Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

One little tradition that I really wanted to start with my family was to go to a pumpkin patch and get some pumpkins to carve. Last year, Madelynn was 3 months when we went... we did not really get a whole lot of pictures cuz the place we went was not the greatest... but this year, we went to the one out in Grape Creek and lemme tell ya... if you have kids or are interested in doin somethin like that, drive the few miles and go out there. It was beautiful! Everyone was so nice and friendly and welcoming. We had so much fun. Madelynn walked around (holding her daddy's hand of course) the whole time and she was so fascinated by everything. She loved all the pumpkins everywhere. Very neat place! I definitely recommend it!!!

last year
this year (my baby is growin up!!!)

Last year

This year. We added a family member. :)

Aren't they cute??? :)
Both of their shirts say something about mommy and Nat can't hardly stand that it doesnt say somethin about daddy. HA!!

ahhh... the 4 of us.





sisters are the best.

little nugget head.

she was scared to death of this thing. But when Nat picked her up, she gave him a high 5.






AND the best part of all... I carved my very first pumpkin ever! and I am hooked! It was so much fun. So much so that Im gonna put pictures of myself on here.... and Im not to much of a fan of pictures of myself.

Can you guess whos idea this was??

There he is!

all lit up

Im proud of my pumpkin. I must go get more and make more!

Ok, I promise promise that I did not put all of the pictures on here... probably not even half. Ya'll gotta tell me if you get sick of the millions and bazillions of pictures on here!!! Cuz if you don't, I'll keep doin it! I could look at them all day and never get sick of them. I would love to hear feedback from you people out there.... You are out there right??? I am starting to have my doubts. :) ... but thanks to the people that do leave comments or talk to me and let me know you like to read my blog. It makes me a little more motivated to write.




4 comments:

  1. oh my what a great group of pics
    I just love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop with the picture I love looking at all of them! The more the better:) I love the ones of all four of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Mara....great job on the pumpkin carving......did you save the seeds to roast them in the oven?? They are delicious, just wash em', add some salt and bake on a cookie sheet, yummy! Love your pics and your blog, and i also love that you change your page often, it makes it interesting. Peyton is growing.....oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read your blog all the time. don't stop! I love getting to see my nieces! you are a very good blogger. i kinda want to blog too but i'm afraid i wouldn't do very often. it would just get lost in the pile of things i want to do but dont have time for.

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...