Friday, November 13, 2009

At last...

We are moved in!! The last box has been unpacked. Well... we have been moved in and unpacked since a couple days after we got here... but you know "that box" I think that I have talked about this once before... but its the box with all the random stuff that you have no clue what to do with. Ya, we had 4 of those hangin out in the laundry room. That and a shelf that had Nat's tools thrown ALL over it. It was a messy lookin room. Not one that I am proud of, and not one that matched my house. It was my (or more like Nats) weakness. We all got drawers or closets like that right?!?! I have desperately wanted to get in there and get it all cleaned up... but its mostly, like I said, Nats stuff. So when he got in there yesterday and started cleaning it up, I was thrilled... He got all his tools put up and organized (thank the Lord) Who knew one could have so many tools?? Got the shelf hung and everything straightened up. It looks oh so beautiful in there!!!

In other sickly news, Payton is a much happier, sweeter baby and feeling much better!! Madelynn on the other hand still all stuffed up and miserable. She has pretty much stayed stable at where she is, she is not getting better, but she is not getting worse. Still hasn't ran fever. You can just see it in her eyes that she doesn't feel good.
We have pretty much just been hangin out in our jammies this week.

Here is (the best) picture I could get of Madelynn STANDING... and WALKING. Isn't it so nice to see her whole body??? I am sure enjoyin it. :)

And in little miss Payton news... look at her holdin that head up!! She is doin soooo much better on her tummy. Still has yet to roll over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...