Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sleep....

.. is for losers
sleep is for the weak
sleep is not for me.

I wanna be a loser. I wanna be weak. I want it to be just the thing for me.
My dear sweet children prefer sleep to not be there thing. They are both sick.. I am thinkin that its just allergies the poor little things. I do feel so bad for them. I get allergies a few weeks outta the year... and its of course this time of the year. And its just about the worst thing EVER. When I was pregnant with both of them, I prayed every day that they would not get Nat's horrible allergies!! So I am really hoping that its just a this time of year kinda thing. They both are sneezing, got red eyes and runny noses. And guess what?? Were supposed to have family pictures done with my whole family on Saturday!! Every stinkin time that we have had our pictures done Madelynn has gotten sick right before and usually has a snotty red nose for pictures.

Payton is not an easy "not feeling good" baby. She wants to be held.. but she really doesn't wanna be held. She wants to swing... but she really doesn't wanna swing. She wants to eat... but she just won't eat. She wants her paci.. but she doesn't want her paci. Get it?? So to be quite 100% honest with you... I am about ready to pull my hair out!!! (as she lays in her swing screaming her head off) I am outta patience and outta love. Ever get that way?? Madelynn has been relatively well. Just wants her paci and she just kinda lays around and ever so often gets up and plays, then goes back to laying down. She is feeling better today I think. Good enough to eat dog food and dump the dogs water out. Oh happy day!

To refill my love meter and to gain my patience back.. I am leaving... on a jet plane... ok no, not really. Just gonna go out by myself and let there nana come give them some love. See ya.

1 comment:

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...