Monday, November 9, 2009

Returning the favor????

So the other day, I was at my moms house and I asked Naomi if she would change Madelynns diaper for me... and she said ewww no, I dont wanna do that, I wanna potty train her, Can I??? You need not say any more my dear sweet littlest sister. Go for it. In case you don't know, I potty trained Naomi. My mom said she would give me $25 potty train her.. and back then, $25 was like a million bucks in your pocket. So when the time actually comes, and Madelynn is ready to potty train, Im gonna send her on over to her Aunt Na Na!! (with a potty chair) :)


Madelynn is gettin so big and advancing so much. Every day, she always has got somethin new for us. You really don't realize how cool it is for someone to grow up in front of your eyes until you have your own kids. I have watched soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many kids in my lifetime and watched them grow up, but you just don't appreciate it the same as you do your own kids. I would say she is walking and crawling 50-50 now. Words she says now: mama, daddy, doggy (goggy) na na (aunt naomi) kay kay (aunt Micaela) Kacey (Uncle Karl and Aunt Crystals chinchilla, Sorry if I spelled his name wrong) eat, paci (aaaa-eee) She has said a few times, but not consistently: PaPa, sister, maggie, nana (Sharon.) Knows animal sounds for: Dog, Cat, monkey. Loves loves LOVES the show My friends Tigger and Pooh, she will sit and watch the whole episode. Loves her tigger and eeyore stuffed animals.
This is somethin I made for her.
Two weeks
3 months
6 months
1 year.
What a beautiful little girl she has turned out to be!!

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, I feel like I say this about her all the time.

Payton is a growing machine. She has found her fingers and her hands so she is reaching for things, not yet able to grab them, but she is sure trying!! She recognizes her bottle.
I can't wait until she can crawl and play with Madelynn. I know that I have said this before to, but I just cant wait for her to grow up.. Im ready to start feeding her solids, Im ready for her to crawl, I have heard alot of people say that with their second, they didn't want them to crawl, or walk as long as possible. I am soooo the opposite of that.... I am enjoying her and enjoying being able to contain atleast one of my kids... but I just know how much more fun its gonna be when she gets older.


*Now and then*
Daddy gettin big smiles from Madelynn

and from Payton


and at last, I got a video of Madelynn walkin... but you'll have to turn your head around to see it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...