Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pick-a-nic

This week has been a long one for us. Nat has gone out of town 3 days, and not got home until 7 or 8 pretty much every day this week, and we he was not able to come home for lunch once all week... so I KNOW that he is exhausted and missin his family and I also know that we are probably missin him even more than that!! I have pretty much felt like a single mom all week. So we have definitely needed some time together. We went out on a date last night. It was nice to have some time with him. And today we had some time with just our family... now Im way not into this 75-80 degree weather in November...I guess I signed up for it for livin in Texas right?? But today is a gorgeous day!! So I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get outside. I packed up our picnic bag and we headed out to the park. We had a really good time just being together.... and of course Madelynn had a blast! Nat is on call this weekend so his phone was ringin quite often, every time it did I just cringed and hoped that he wasn't gonna have to leave us today. So far we still got him. :) I love it when he is off on Saturdays!!

eatin lunch


we put her on the see-saw and this little girl came over and sat on the other side and very gently bounced Madelynn. She thought that it was the coolest thing in the world.

Not to big of a fan of this thing


I think that its safe to say that her most favorite thing is sliding.



and Ms. Payton just slept the day away.

We wore that girl out! She came home and took a 3 hour nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...