Saturday, November 14, 2009

Madelynn.. the horrible sleeper

Ever since the day she was born.

Here is how our night went last night: Put Madelynn to bed at 9, like we always do. Go in there at 10 to get some clothes outta there, she is still awake???? ok, I thought you were beyond exhausted but whatever. Momma and daddy are ready to go to bed at 11:30, Madelynn begins to cry. Not just a cry.... a bloody murder, someone is chopping my fingers off kinda cry. Know that one?? Try to get her to go to bed. unsuccessful. Get her up. Give her some benadryl. Take her in bed with us... everyone loves to sleep with mom and dad right??? After about ten more minutes of screaming, and about 30 minutes of her so very amused by slapping Nats face, and sticking her fingers up his nose, then slapping herself in the head for another 10 minutes... she falls asleep at around 12:30. I wake up at 2:30 hoping that its morning... its not. I wake Nat up to put her in her bed. Hallelujah, she stayed asleep... and I can MOVE!!! 4:30 we hear a huge thud. She fell off the bed. more crying. back to bed around 5... 5:30 she is up wondering around the house crying, looking for us. Bring her back to bed with us. She doesn't sleep till about 6:30. Up at 7 am sharp.... and here we are. Wow... how is she not falling over dead... I know im about ready to. Poor Nat had to get up and go to work this mornin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...