Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bathtub mohawk.

Its official! Madelynn had her first mohawk.




Paytons Dr. appointment went well... basically just had a little check-up and got an appointment for Feb. 5 with the urologist. So just more waiting. For now she won't be on antibiotics at home so we'll just be watchin her real close for the next month or so until we see the Doctor.... Just so happened that her check up was on her 4 month birthday so he said... well lets go ahead and do immunizations (her regular 4 month check up was in January... why they put it off till then, I dont know) I was ok with that cuz... I dont know about you mommas out there but for me, like the build up to that appointment where you know they'll be getting shots is torturous.. I think about it day in and day out... preparing myself for the moment when I have to hold down my baby and look in their eyes when they look up at me like what the heck mom??? Why are you doing this to me??? (am I totally ridiculous or what?!?!) So to not have to go through that was ok with me. But... having to do double the shots was definitely not fun!! Payton got her immunizations and Madelynn got the second half of her flu shot.


This is about the best picture I have of Payton for ya... life has been a little... difficult to say the least, so I have not got my camera out much.
- this is how she HAS to sleep, blanket up round her head, or totally covering her face
- Drinks 6 oz.
-Size 3 diapers (right along with her big sister)
- 15 lbs. (bout 5 lbs. shy of her big sister)
- Wears 6 months clothes
- dont remember how long
- She is in the 75% in weight and height
- Reaching for, and grabbing things
- still not rolling over
- Rolls from side to side
- sleeps through the night until about 6 or so for a bottle, then back to sleep till 9 or 10.
- Is a HORRIBLE medicine taker ( like her daddy was.)
- Loves to look at and laugh at her big sister. You can tell she so badly wants to interact with Madelynn.
-wants to sit up so bad she cant even stand it. She gets VERY frustrated with laying down.
see how bad she is trying to sit up??

The Dr said we can start solids! YEAY! Im excited. I think that she is gonna love it.


We all seem to be doing much better around here. Nat had the whole shabang of the sickness. It was a really really long week. Madelynn ended up running fever a few days and just kinda layed around not feeling well... but she definitely did not get it as bad as Nat and I. Payton ran fever about a day... but never really seemed sick, so maybe thats all she got of the devil bug (i gave it a name.)
my sicky babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...