Sunday, December 13, 2009

The big sister

While we have been up here, we have really been missin Madelynn!!!!! We both wanted to be with Payton as we are in here and I am so blessed to have family that I know will take good care of Madelynn. We have had a couple of visits from her since we have been here and have enjoyed it!! Even if she does not enjoy us. :) She is not carin to much about us since she is probably thinkin that we have dropped off the face of the earth. She'll get back used to us soon!!!

Here are a few pictures of our visits with the big sister.

There is a play room right down the hall from us and Madelynn tries... and sometimes succeeds at sneaking out the door to go play... or she acts all sweet to the nurse and reaches for 'em.... she aint a dummy, she knows where they are headed!! She has become good friends with them! They have been very gracious and let her play when she is here.

daddy builds such cool things that mommas never can build. :)
(Not that she was protesting or anything, but I have made her keep her paci in her mouth when she is here to keep hands and toys out of her mouth.)

Payton playin in the bouncer in the play room

here we go! takin a ride in the wagon with big sister

sweet baby girl.

Madelynn eatin the animal crackers from her pa pa. She took every one out and took 1 bite outta them and then put 'em all back and repeated the process.

The princess after her little bath.

Hey, if one arms gotta be straightened out all the time, why not make it worth while??

my girlies.


I had to get out today! Just had to. You can start to go a little crazy in these rooms. I couldn't imagine having to stay here more than we already have to!! So I went home and started some laundry... I know, what a break right??? Oh well... it really needed to be done and I did not want mounds of laundry to do when we get home. So I got a jump start on it (with the help of my mom.)

Payton is still doing very well still!! I think that she is getting a little aggravated and bored with this room and her IV chord having to be attached at all times. Ill be glad when I can hold her and not have to worry about that dang IV.

Thanks again everyone for your support, love, prayers, and visits!! God hears your prayers and is taking extra good care of our little girl!! We love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...