Monday, December 14, 2009

We're home!!!

and its good to be here!! I feel like crud so this is gonna be short and sweet.

-Payton still never ran fever.
- We will see Dr. Wehner on the 21 and he will check her out and make sure all is still going in the right direction, and from there, we will schedule and appointment with the urologist here in town.
-Dr. W. said since her case is so bad, there is a chance she will have to go ahead and have it surgically fixed. But... its a wait and see thing right now.

For now, we'll stay home and keep a close eye on her and make sure she runs no fever.

Were all glad to be home... there really is no place like home!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mara, thanks for keeping us posted on miss peyton, Praise the Lord you are home and that peyton is fever free! Our prayers will still be lifted up and let us know if you need anything.....i know we are far away....but just want you all to know we are here for you. Bless you and I hope you will feel better soon, too!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...