Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Life...

...has dealt us a crappy hand this week!! As you all know, we were in the hospital with Payton all weekend. I started to feel bad on Sunday. Monday I got really sick... the kind of sick where you are stuck in bed with tissues, the thermometer, a bottle of water, and cough drops on the side table... and you dont move at all.. and if you do, your whole body aches and it feels like someone is rubbing sandpaper all over you... irritating every inch of your skin. The kinda sick where you have the chills even when your covered all the way up to your neck and you cant get warm. Know that kinda sick?? Its absolutely 100% HORRIBLE!!

Nat also had to take Tues. off to stay home and take care of the girls cuz there was no way I would be able to take care of them. Yesterday, Sharon came and got them, and they stayed the night with her and she has had them all day today too. I am feeling a tad bit better today. I was able to actually get outta bed and go to the Dr.'s.. we'll see tonight if things are getting better or not. I tested negative for the flu which I was soooo happy for!! So I just got some kind of virus that is like the flu. All you can do is let it run its course...

Nat came home from work today feeling like crud and running fever... so here we go again... I guess I am kinda forced to feel better at this point. There ain't no one to take care of momma AND daddy. I really really REALLY hope that he does not get what I have/had as bad as I got it! I wouldnt wish that upon anyone! He came home took some medicine and went to bed and now he is snoring away. He has already missed 2 days of work this week so hopefully he can get over it thorough the weekend.

I so badly wanna hold my girls and kiss 'em and play with them. I have kept myself from them so they dont get sick. I especially miss Madelynn. I haven't really spent a whole lotta time with her since Fri. morning. Its been good to be back home... just wish the circumstances were a little different!!

Anyways... so thats a (horrible) update on life. Keep prayin for us!! We are still keeping the girls away for a few more days cuz them getting sick would be the absolute worst thing right now. I am more than ready for normalcy to reign our lives again... I am so glad that we have family that are able and willing to take care of our girls at this time.

Oh and in case you were wondering.... Payton is still doing very well! We are having a lot of trouble getting her to swallow her meds... but were managing. Were anxious to see the Dr. on Monday... then after that will be more waiting and anxiousness. So were pretty much at a standstill with that little girl. Keep prayin!! Thanks again to everyone for your support and love.



Nat took this sweet picture on Monday when I was laid up in bed.
uhhh.... I miss them like crazy!! Have you ever had to be separated from your kids??? Its the absolute pits! I think I would rather be in labor than to be away from my babies for this long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...