Friday, January 15, 2010

What we've been up to...

Hmm.. lets see... I guess we really haven't been up to a whole lot. I have been hit HARD by the first trimester tiredness. I have NEVER had such a hard time staying awake in my life. Its not fun at all. Being pregnant period is not fun at all. I had planned to try really hard this year to lose some weight... but once again, thats not gonna happen for another 9 months or so. Which is hugely discouraging to me. I told Nat that so far, just this short time that I have been pg... it has pretty much felt like I picked up right where I left off with Payton. I am already absolutely miserable with aches and pains, not sleeping well at night... which makes for an extremely long pregnancy... which makes me wanna go crawl in a hole until this baby is born. Pardon my negativeness... I am trying very hard to be positive and look at the bright side of this... So now that I got that out, Positive from now on (ha).. or I'll at least try.

I started introducing Madelynn to potty training. I am NOT going to have 3 kids in diapers... just not gonna do it. So far she really doesn't understand it... but Im gonna keep trying. She was very scared to sit on it, the hole in the middle I guess was an unsure feeling to her. I finally got her to sit on it... I DID NOT use candy to bribe her to sit on it. Promise.
This is about how it goes.
No, not really she does like to sit on it... just has not pottied in it yet.. her bath water was running and she was absolutely desperate to get in. (bath is way more fun than pottyin')

see??
sorry.. but I couldn't resist.


Payton- 4 months

Payton- 2 months

Payton- 2 weeks

My how they both have grown. In a few days, My Madelynn will be 18 months and Payton will be 5 months. But we'll talk about this at another time.

*now and then
Madelynn with uncle Tyler. 5 months old

Payton with uncle Tyler- 4.5 months old
and he is obviously still a cowboys fan...
and yes, he was watching football in both the pictures.

I guess thats about it. I go on tuesday (I think) for a sonogram and we'll find out just how far along I am and see the baby. I am excited. Its strange cuz with Payton, I didnt care about reading all those pregnancy books... I wasn't interested in what was happening with my baby this week. Not that I didnt care... I was just not into it like I was with Madelynn and I now am with this baby. Im all kinds of into it.. reading all the magazines and books, keeping track of stuff. Hmm... maybe its a boy??? I wouldnt know what to do with a boy.

Thanks everyone for your support and nice things you have said to us... We take it all and are so thankful that we have such wonderful people in our lives....I just hope you know... since your showing us that you support us having 3 kids UNDER the age of 2... you are now in our free babysitter at any time of the day group of people... and we thank you for this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...