Thursday, February 25, 2010

and now, the rest of the story.

Pardon the fact that I did not live up to my word and blog the rest of what I had to say the next day. The only excuse I have is that I simply did not feel like it. Just didn't have it in me to load the pictures. How lazy!!

Anyways... So... since we kinda had a milestone here in the Rose house, it motivated me to load the pictures. Little miss Payton made 6 months on Sunday. Its sooo crazy how when your pregnant it goes by soooo slow and it seems like this kid is never gonna come out and the last few weeks are even slower and then once the day comes, and you have that baby and you blink your eyes for 2 seconds and that sweet little baby is half way to a year! Why cant it be the other way around??? Anyways... Payton is now sittin up all on her own! I remember the day that I felt confident enough that Madelynn could do it on her own and the day has come for Ms. Payton... 2 months earlier mind you. :)

How fun. Im lovin' it... BUT, I dont think that I am lovin it as much as Madelynn does. She has a blast with Payton since they can interact more.
Madelynn

We also had another (silly) milestone for Madelynn. She grew out of her little size 3 pink tenny shoes that she has had forever. :( I am seriously sad about it.. and yes I know thats absolutely ridiculous... but when I see those shoes, It just screams Madelynn. I'm thinkin that its gonna be something that we put in her memory box instead of pass down to sister.
old shoes on the right.
new shoes on the left.

Park day
On Sunday, we packed our picnic bag and headed out to the park. We had to take full advantage the nice weathere we (had) been having, knowing cold, yucky weather was on its way. This was also Madelynns first time to be able to WALK at the park... and she had an absolute blast. I dont think I have ever seen that girl so happy in my life. It was a completely different experience from the last time we went to the park. The slide was IT. That was all she wanted to do. She went down on her tummy, on her back, sitting, laying. Any possible way to go down a slide, she tried it. It was so fun to watch her.
she was scared to death to sit there without holding on but she refused to sit on my lap.. it was a hard meal to eat when your holding on for dear life with both hands. She did manage tho.
so big! She is getting so independent. Didn't want any help at all.

the face says it all.


Payton loved bein outside.

She tried all the slides out.

swingin'

daddy had this fantastic idea of taking Madelynn to "play" in the sand. Deep down inside I think that HE wanted to play. Meanwhile Madelynn is weirded out by the sand and is freaking out for help and her father was just diggin' away.

Snow day

Now only living in Texas can you blog about a park day and a snow day at one time. But its true! We went to the park one day, and 2 days later there was snow on the ground. Madelynn still wasn't to fond of it. Nat didn't have to work so we got to spend the day with him. He thinks snow is only good for eatin so he and Madelynn ate snow the whole time we were outside.






she later figured out that snow would stick to her gloves so she put her hand on the snow, ate it off her glove and ate just about all the snow on the bumper of my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...