Friday, February 26, 2010

"Geez mom, your so stupid..."

Are the words I know my little 19 month old would have said had she been capable of putting such words together. As a mom, I try to stay on top of things. Ya know, like I am the sneaky one that can sneak stuff, and I am the one who decides who gets what around here.........

But today, the girl outdid her momma... I have been working alot with her and her dad gum pacifier... only letting her have it at bed time. Its a chore! She will find them anywhere, and when you take it form her its world war 3. If she sees one, and you refuse to give it to her, its world war 4. She is addicted. I dread the day that it is taken from her.

So today, she woke up from nap, and had lunch. Took the paci for lunch time and put 'em on the table (my bad) When lunch was over she was begging and pleading with me for them... but I wasn't gonna give in. So next step is to try and distract her. So I turned on Tigger and Pooh for her and it got nice and quite... ahhh, silence, Im good, I win, Im the mom 'round here and I decide who does what and when, after alll... so you just sit there and watch your show and I'm gonna go about my business cleaning up after lunch.

I then proceed to the living room to get the diaper bag to pack it for when we head out later and I see somethin lookin kinda like this:

Maybe I'm not so big and bad 'round here, maybe I'm not as sneaky as I thought I was, maybe I do fail... maybe, just maybe I got beat at my own game.

she found something better to pacify her... chocolate.


I had ran to the store earlier (hungry) and picked up some cadbury eggs they had out for easter. I have no idea how she found them, I have no idea how she got them... but she enjoyed 'em. As you can see, she took a couple of bites out of each one. Geez kid, couldn't you leave one for your poor pregnant mother?!?!

signed,
humbled mother of 2.. and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...