Monday, February 8, 2010

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Two things my 18 month old knows that:
A.) She just absolutely should not know.
and B.) That we will possibly one day regret.

First off, she knows how to say no-no. No no daddy, no-no anyone, EXCEPT ME! Thats right, she knows better than to say no no to her momma. :) For now she just plays around with it when were playing around with her... but we cant really get onto her if she decides to use it in perspective some day.
Listen close, its kinda quite.


Second, she knows how to make a fist... and punch. I have always played with her and put my fists up and said Im 'onna getchu ... totally playing around, and then I would fake punch her. Wow, that sound horrible. But you know what I mean... a nice, gentle, friendly little punch. Well the other day, she was playing with her paw paw (Rose) and he put his fist up at her, just playing (wow, we sound like a violent family huh???) and she put her fist back up at him and punched him! I couldn't believe what I had created! Her father, of course, was proud of it. I'm sure regardless if she had learned now or not, her daddy woulda taught her as soon as she was old enough to know.

watch out for the Rose girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...