Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Stuff

Apart from our new suburban that we are totally LOVING!!! We got Madelynn a new little fun toy. Nat spotted this in Wal Mart a few months back and has wanted to get one for her ever since then. We both thought that she would totally love it but she has kinda surprised us. I am hoping that when she gets a little older, she will enjoy it more.
I have an adorable video of her first ride, but for some reason it won't upload. Sorry.

We also had to get Ms. Payton a BIG girl car seat. She had just about outgrown the infant carrier. Technically Madelynn could still be in it... and with Payton right behind her in the weight area, we thought she would probably just be more comfortable in a car seat with more room... one where her head wasn't at the tippy top of it, and one where her feet weren't hangin out of it. They have totally loved being next to each other and now being able to see each other, they just giggle and laugh. I love it. We are infant carrier free for a few short months.

Pregnancy
I thought I would give a little update on this PGnancy... just in case you wanted to know... I am 14 weeks today Which means I'm officially in the second trimester. Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, thank you Jesus. I am totally praying that these next few weeks, all the wonderfulness of the second trimester will just hit me like a ton of bricks... I am ready to feel refreshed and have some energy... With both girls, I remember getting a little more life back in me. I could definitely use it now more than ever... and my poor husband can probably attest to this. Poor guy is married to an emotional, been pregnant 3 years in a row, basket case, overly hormonal lady. Anyways.. I am starting to be able to feel little "flutters" from this little bambino and its so wonderful!! This is definitely the earliest I have been able to feel a baby move... I guess by the 3rd one you could be considered a pro??? I have also been feeling... bigger. When I wake up in the morining (not sure if you other ladies who have had kids ever felt this way???) is when I feel it the most. Like as soon as I sit up outta bed, I can just definitely tell that pop has happened.. This is also the earliest I have felt that. I go to the Dr. on the 22 for my first appt. Not so much looking forward to the monthly, bi-weekly, weekly appointments and getting blood drawn 400 times throughout the whole thing again... but I am looking forward to seein the baby when we go. I am NOT NOT NOT however, absolutely NOT looking forward to finding out the sex... I just ain't gonna get my hopes up. I would LOVE to be able to find out... but I am seriously not gonna get my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...