Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FOOD!

Oh my GOSH!!! I am seriously in a bad place in life right now. All I think about is food. I want to sleep with food, I wanna clean with food, I want to eat food all day long, I wanna BE food. (Please, dont worry about me, I'll be ok.) This pregnancy is outta control!!!!!!!! I go to bed thinking about food. I wake up thinking about food... and its not like healthy food, its like big, fat, juicy cheeseburgers, and pizza. It is so hard for me to write this post due to the fact that I am more than likely going to have to fulfill my cravings at the end of this... if I make it to the end that is. I'm already like shaking and my mouth is salivating from this little bit I wrote... not even kidding. Please don't judge, this whole pregnancy thing can do some wacky things to you. So I must write it down to remember this crazy time in my life.

Wanna know what I think about when I am eating??? Of course you do, cuz your here. You know Remi on Ratatouille??? At the beginning of the movie when he is talking to his brother (I think) about foods and the sparks are flying and all the beautiful colors fill his mind and he just soaks in his passion for foods... Thats me, eating a nice big 'ol juicy cheeseburger with lettuce, onion, pickles, ketchup and mustard. Oh its beautiful and it makes me feel so joyful inside. On top of this CRAZY obsession I am having with food... my stomach is a bottomless pit! It growls and gurgles all day long. I for the most part, unless I absolutely, positively can't control myself at the moment, just stick to my normal eating habbits and not give into the hunger.. which means I suffer all day long feeling like I am starving to death... but in all reality, I'm not. It has been hard. It has driven me nuts. It has turned me into a crazy person. I really REALLY hope that this doesn't last the whole pregnancy because I will be a humongous elephant when this is all said and done. I only gained 20 lbs. with Madelynn and lost most of it with the birth.. never really had a chance to lose the rest before I got PG again. I only gained 10 lbs with Payton and I lost all of it when she was born. So I am really hoping that I can keep the weight gain down to a minimum like I did with the girls... Im just not so sure that its gonna happen.

Off to get a cheeseburger cuz I can't control myself at the moment,
crazy pregnant lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...