Sunday, March 21, 2010

7 Months

My little Payton is 7 months old. She is more and more fun every day!!

-20 lbs.
-switched to her big girl carseat
-Loves to sit and plays by herself ... or with big sister.
-eats 3 meals a day
-Has tried real food... BUT, still chokes ALOT... not sure if we'll ever be on table foods with this girl.
-Loves to do her sippy cup by herself, cries when you take it away from her.
- 6 oz. bottles (still LOVES those bottles)
-size 12 mths clothes. (she is wearing stuff Madelynn didn't wear till she was 1!!)
-Still wakes up once or twice for bottle in the middle of the night. (I don't think I'll ever sleep through the night!!!!!)
-She is still just as happy as she ever has been. Loves life and is full of it.
-Fell off mom and dads bed.. oops, no more napping there.
-Still has crazy hair!! but it is growing and getting darker.
-she is her momma's girl!!!!!

and she is just so beautiful with those big 'ol blue eyes.
We are so thankful that God chose to bless us with this little baby girl. Crazy as our life is.. I wouldn't trade her for the world!!

Also today, I am 15 weeks. This pregnancy is flying by... and I am a-ok with that!! I go to the Dr. In the morin and I'm excited to see this little baby. Feeling this little guy/gal more and more!!! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...