Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dr.'s appointment

My Dr. appointment went good! Baby looked great and had a good heartbeat, 142 beats a minute. Slowest beat I ever heard... boy?!?!? Nat and I both have kinda been wantin a boy more and more. I really wouldn't care either way but the newness of a boy would be fun and exciting... not that I would know what to do with a boy, but I'm sure I can figure it out.

When I found out I was pg with this one, I immediately thought about 2 things. V-bac and breastfeeding... with Payton, I was totally against both of them. I WAS NOT ready to try to breast feed again... and I was not going to put myself through labor and all that stuff. Why I thought of trying both those things is beyond me... Well, I shouldn't say that... the only reason I considered a V-bac was because I had done some reading on c-sections and v-bacs and it never once occurred to me that a c-section IS a major surgery, and there IS a limit to how many one can have. So with that thought, I was like I totally would hate to put a limit on how many kids I can have.

Anyways.. since its not even been a year since I had P and the scar didn't have time to fully heal the first time around.. and especially not the 2nd time around, I pretty much knew what the answer would be.... I still had to ask... and my thoughts were correct. So with that answer, I asked how many c-sections can one have? She said that the max that they like to do, and they encourage the person to have their tubes tied after 4! When she said that, my stomach kinda turned a little because a- I dont really wanna put a limit on the amount of kids I can have, and b- I do know that we probably wanted more than 4 kids, and c- I'm already at 3!!!!!!!!! But, at the same time, I can totally settle for 4. And of course, if I do end up having more than 4... the kids gotta come out somehow right??? Its not like they can turn me down. We'll see what happens. Anyways... so thats that. We will go in on April 26 to find out the sex of the baby. (maybe... PLEASE????) I hope anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...