Friday, March 26, 2010

Freedom

For the past (almost) 2 days, I have been a free lady! Free to walk out the door at any given moment, not tied down by nap time. I haven't had to make a bottle, haven't had baby food spit at me, haven't made breakfast, lunch, or dinner for anyone but myself. Didnt touch the laundry in the dryer or in the hamper. Didn't wash any dishes, didn't unload the dish washer... basically I have been lazy!!!!!!!! I am so so sooooooooooooooooo thankful that my girls have 2 sets of grandparents that I can pretty much depend on at the drop of a hat.... and I don't know about ya'll... but there are some weeks where I just gotta be alone!! and someone's just gotta take my girls for a bit so we can all get back to our normal, loving selves. Anyone else ever have times like that?!?!?!

Anyways... so my girls had a sleepover at their nana and paw paw's... and when we pulled up yesterday evening and my little Madelynn was playing outside... all dirty, and stinky, I knew that she had a blast!!! There is no place that girl would rather be than outside. One thing that I always looked forward to while living out in Mertzon was letting her go outside and not worry about her... she can run and go anywhere she wants to!! Now that we live in town, she doesn't have so much freedom. She got to drive the golf cart, went down to the creek and looked for some fishies, and just enjoyed the outdoors! I so enjoyed my time alone... as boring as it was, it was nice to get out and so some shopping alone, run errands without having to lug 2 kids around. BUT... I am glad that life is back to normal today, although I do have alot of dishes and laundry to do. I'll be busy today thats for sure. Thats the way I like it.

They went to visit Granny great before they headed out to Mertzon.



Granny and Payton- now

Granny and Payton- 1 week old


One thing that Madelynn enjoyed during her outside time was swingin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...