Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthday Day

Well... the day has come and gone that I have to say goodbye to the love of my life and watch him walk out (the hospital room) door... not knowing when I would be able to see him again. :/ It was hard to say the least. Harder now because of everything we have gone through this weekend with this baby. Nat made it safe and sound to CO. and by the sound of his voice, I can tell that he is enjoying himself. I know that he'll have so much fun. He is just really missing us.

I am home now from the hospital. Home and on bed rest. Have you ever had to tell everyone what to do for you every second of the day... and tell them how to take care of your children?!? It really sucks! I don't want for people to have to wait on me hand and foot. I don't want people to have to take care of my children. I can tell this is gonna be hard to get used to. But.. gotta do what we gotta do to keep him in there as long as possible.

Anyways.. last Tuesday was Madelynn's birthday and we surprised her by going up to MDO and bringing her some cup cakes. She was very surprised and enjoyed us being there so much.

We walked in and she was shocked.

finishing up lunch

cupcake time. Yes... I am in a cake decorating class and I did what I said I would never do!!! I went out and BOUGHT cupcakes, and I didn't make them. Horrible mother award. Tuesdays are the busiest day of my life.. and there was no way in heaven I was gonna fit in making cupcakes while trying to get everything ready for our trip the next day, and my cake class that night. I know, excuses, excuses.

she enjoyed us being there and wanted to show us her room. Don't mind the ginormity on the right side of the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...