Sunday, July 25, 2010

Placenta previa

Well... its happened again... and turns out third times a charm. I started bleeding again this morning.... except this time it was extremely heavy... and enough concern for them to search out a problem and they found one. Turns out I have a low lying placenta that is partially covering the cervix (placenta previa). So here I am in the hospital, on bed rest. Not quiet sure why God is choosing to throw this at us right now with Nat getting on a plane tomorrow to leave for a week.. and then move to NM. Our girls lives have been turned upside down with this move, and we JUST got back from our vacation yesterday evening so our girls our even more thrown off by being away from "home" and their beds for the past 3 days. Pray for us. We have A LOT going on in our life right now and this was the last thing we ever expected or needed!! All will be fine, I will just have to be on bed rest basically until he gets here as far as I know... and no one knows when that will be. Fingers crossed he'll stay in there until the d date so that Nat will be able to be here... but if we have another episode like this, he'll more than likely have to be delivered. They are giving me steroid shots to help develop his lungs so that if I do end up delivering early his lungs will be developed. We'll know more tomorrow when we talk to the Dr. but hopefully I will be able to go home tomorrow. So far I have done great at this point with the bleeding so that is good news.

I have so much to blog about.. and will have plenty of time so I will hopefully have an exciting post next time for you. We did have a great time on our vacation. Other than the fact that we definitely have a 2 year old on our hands. :) Its only been what... 4 days that she has been 2?? and we definitely are knowing all about it! They weren't kiddin when they said terrible 2's. Whew.. that girl is wearing me out!

Anyways... please keep our family in your prayers.. I can already tell that I am going to be a basket case tomorrow when Nat leaves. I already was but with all this happening now, I think that it is going to be even harder. We have never been apart other than overnight so this will definitely be something new to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...