Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ice cold milk....






I really, really, REALLY like Oreo cookies with this pregnancy. I like them a lot anyways... but right now they are like heaven to me. So In order for me to eat one when I want to, I gotta share. Now lemme tell you about Payton. She will attack you (or rather attack Madelynn) for food. A lot of the times Madelynn will get her snack in a bowl at her little table... and alot of the times it ends up all over the floor and Payton has a hay day with it. She is quite an aggressive little girl as it is. She'll have Madelynn pinned down on the ground in no time at all. So needless to say, she got the cookie from Madelynn and enjoyed the heck outta it!

P.S... we may or may not have had oreo's in our Pj's soon after we woke up.
P.S.S... I am a horrible mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...