Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Class #2

I had my second cake class last night... I don't feel like I did as well on this cake as I did on the first one I made and I figured out why. Time. There is just not enough time in the class to get it just the way I want it so I kinda just had to settle with it not being my best. The instructor said that this was her first class to teach where you had to ice the cake in class rather than at home... I personally would rather ice it at home and decorate it there.. but I don't have a say so in the matter. Anyways.... Enough being rough on myself.

as you can tell... I had a lot of trouble getting the icing smooth and even.

We have been soooooo enjoying time with Nat. His last day at work was Friday and we have had him with us ever since then. We have never spent so much time together. It has been such a blessing for me. (not gonna cry) Its hard to think that he is going to leave us for a few months. Its especially going to be hard when we will have been with him for 2 weeks straight!!! But I am looking forward to the days to come.

We are slowly but surely packing up our house, and taking stuff to our storage room. Our house is pretty empty and I don't feel like we have a whole whole lot to do in order to be outta here... guess we'll see this weekend when it comes times to move out!! This weekend we have the birthday party, and we are moving... pretty sure we did birthday party and moving the same exact weekend last year. Crazy how life plays out sometimes!!


typical them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...