Friday, August 13, 2010

Home

Well we are all home!! He was able to come home that next day after I blogged about it (couldn't tell you the day because I don't have a brain at the moment.) Things have been going great. All he does is sleep. He does good at night to. only wakes up every 4 hours to eat and goes right back to sleep. He is quite the easy little guy.

We got this outfit when I was pregnant with Madelynn. Cars was out big at the time... and of course, Nat being Nat, he was just as excited about the movie as a 6 year old little boy. So when we saw this outfit he just had to get it. Mater is his favorite. I thought it would be special for Nat if Stetson wore it home since he couldn't be there to take him home.

All ready to go home!

Nurse walkin us out.

ridin in the car. He was awake the whole time just lookin around... I am sure he was wondering what was going on after being stuck in the same place for days.

When we got home, the girls were sleeping so we had to wait until they woke up. I think it ended up being better that way because we got to introduce him to them one at a time.
Payton woke up first. At first she was gentle and quiet... but after she warmed up to him there was a lot of slapping and head butting (kisses). She is being sweet in her own little 1 year old way, but to a little 5 lb. baby, its a little dramatic.

Madelynn woke up and went to town being a little momma. She is absolutely in LOVE with this little boy... almost as much as me. It is so sweet. She runs up to you and says "I unna hod him" Then she manages to sit in the couch for as long as you will possibly let her holding him perfectly. She has a little grin on her face from ear to ear like she is in heaven. I couldn't ask for a better reaction from her.


Stetson "brought" the girls presents home from the hospital.
Madelynn loved it, Payton is just a little to little to even understand what was going on.

Madelynn took her little puppy out of her back pack and brought it over "for brudder"... and btw, yes he is sucking his thumb. Oh so sweet... I am thinking he is gonna be a thumb sucker. Still doesn't want a paci.

My sweet little Payton girl

He is just a little angel.

Do you ever look at at picture and see another picture of one of your other kids?? Well I do it all the time. When I look at this one,

I am reminded of this one.
I dont know if I think they look alike, or why I see this picture but it just reminds me of it.
That is Madelynn at just about the same age as Stetson.

I am doing ok. I went to the Dr. Yesterday and got my staples removed and had immediate relief!!! She said that they were really irritating my skin and pulling, which I can attest to that. Since then I have been feeling soooo much better. Other than these headaches I am having. Every day at the same time I start to get a headache. Almost feels like a migraine. Prayers are welcome!! They are taking over my life, my days, and my attitude. She said it was because I am anemic from losing so much blood. This whole ordeal has taken a toll on me physically. I stay dizzy most of the day and she said that was also from the blood loss. She also said that it will probably take a good month for all the blood to be replaced and for me to feel normal again. Not quite what I wanted to hear. I am ready to feel normal again. I just want to enjoy Stetson being a newborn and enjoy my girls but it is hard when I feel like this day in and day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...