Tuesday, August 17, 2010

and then there were 3.....

HOLY MOLLY!! I can't even believe it. I have 3 kids. How on earth did this come about?? (Dont answer that.) I feel like I look around and there are small children everywhere... and there all MINE!!! I am totally in denial that I have 3 kids.

The girls are both sick, and not a moment to soon. I tell ya, if there is ever a time NOT to be sick, they'll for sure be sick. We have kept them far, far away from Stetson so pray that he doesn't get sick!!!!!

I feel like I was just sitting on my bed, watching TV with Nat making this little onesie for the little man... and here he is wearing it.

I see the future in this picture: Sweet little Madelynn reading to her bubba and loving him and teaching him everything he needs to know about life... and Payton picking a fight with him. (yes, she did proceed to slap him)


Sweet Payton kisses

Beauty at its finest.

Nat came this weekend for a visit. We (I) had a wonderful time with him. Madelynn really doesn't want a whole lot to do with him and I think it just about breaks his heart. Payton is shy at first with him but she warms up. Of course Stetson is just thrilled to pieces that his daddy was here. :) Ever since the day he was born, he moves and tries to open his eyes when Nat talks to him... won't do that for anyone else but his daddy. Let me rephrase what I once said... he is gonna be a momma's boy after he gets in from workin on the truck with daddy. He is gonna come inside and want me to cook him dinner and he's gonna tell me he loves me and I am the best mom ever and then he'll wanna sit on the couch with me and watch a movie... I just know it. Nat just thinks he got himself a little buddy....

........who am I fooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...