Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Scrubba dub

Well, Mr. Stetsons umbilical chord thingy fell off.... so I got to give him his first bath in the big tub. He LOVED it!!! He had been a little fussy (btw... I am holding him, feeding him, and typing with both hands. I am officially talented) (sorry for that interruption) and that calmed him right down. He is starting to wake up a little bit. He like actually cries when he his hungry, rather than fuss a little and fall back asleep and I have to pry his mouth open to get him to eat. It seems like he has been here forever... yet its barely been 2 weeks. I remember feeling that way with Payton. Like what was it ever like with just 1... or 2 kids.

oh ya.....

all finished and ready for bed. I LOVE the fuzzy hair after a bath... and he actually has enough hair for me to enjoy it.

He has his 2 week appointment in the morning so we will see how he is growing. He can't fit in his preemie clothes anymore so I know he has grown a little. No doubt, he is still a tiny little guy tho.

The girls have been with their nana for a couple days and I miss them dearly. I figured our best bet at keeping them away from Stetson at all costs is to take them away from him completely. I did meet up with them this morning to take Payton to the Doctor. Madelynn seems to be getting better, but as always, Payton gets it worse... and it always turns into an ear infection. Poor baby girl, she has definitely had her fair share of ear infections in her short little life. Sure enough, she has infection in both ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...