Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birthday Girl

Happy First Birthday to my Paytee bug!!!! Guess I can't call her my "baby" anymore... but deep down inside I think she'll always be my little baby. Even if it was only just a few short 11 months that she was. She is still the sweetest little girl. I've said it before, but she just has a sweetness about her that you have to be around her to know what I am talking about.

Payton has no exciting birth story like her sibs. She was just a good 'ol planned c-section. Which after Stetsons birth, theres nothin better than a good 'ol planned c-section. I didn't sleep a wink the night before. Nat and I got up bright and early, headed to the hospital and sat in the room for what seemed like an eternity until they came in and said it was time. Wheeled me back to the O.R... which that in itself is torture. Its freezing in there. You see all these blue people all over the place and you just know what is coming so you just feel awful!!! Excited that your fixing to meet your baby, but the before-ness is torture. The Dr. did her thing, then I heard ITS A GIRL and I was thrilled to pieces that we got another little princess. Heard that first cry and my heart melted... there is just absolutely nothing on the face of the earth than hearing that sound.

my little squishy faced girl




my most favorite picture of Payton.

We had a little celebration last night for my mom and Paytons birthdays. It was fun... but really sad for me that Nat couldn't be there. We had a great time. Payton loved her some cake.


runny nose and a saggin diaper. Doesn't get any better than this. :)
Love you Payton girl. You have brought so much joy to our family. I thank God for you every day. Can't wait to celebrate many, many more birthdays with you!!! Your beautiful, inside and out. Your daddy and I look forward to seeing the lovely little girl you are growing up to be!! Keep your strong spirit and keep slappin those boys. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...