Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Granny Great

Nat was home for a visit so we enjoyed time with him. Its always nice to have that 'ol guy around. He's a keeper. We did a lot of visiting while he was here and stayed pretty busy. I always like to pack in as much as I can while he is here so that I can have his help with the kids. That's mean of me. Poor guy works umpteen million hours and comes home and wants to rest and his 'ol hag of a wife makes him do tons of stuff. Oh well... I still think he'll be back his next days off. :) I did let him sleep in tho.

We went to visit Granny. She hadn't seen Stetson yet.. and of course she wanted to see Nat.

First outift I bought him when I found out I was having a boy. Its says "I'm a monster" and has a little monster truck on the side. I thought it fit him just fine seeing who his daddy is.


"Hi Granny Great, I'm going to terrorize my daddy just as he did to you"
I just know that's what Stetson is thinking.

This is Granny's (btw, Granny is Nat's grandma) roommate. I can't remember her name for the life of me. But they used to live at the Rio Concho manor together and she recently moved to the nursing home where granny lives and they were able to be roomed together so that was pretty cool. I think she has been good friends with Granny for a long time... and she has known Nat and his family for just as long. She is a sweet ol lady.

Sharon takes the girls up there quiet often to visit Granny great and they just fit right in. It was neat to see how in tune they were with Granny and her friend. I'm so glad that they are able to be around older people as they grow up. They were checking out her feet.

such a sweet picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...