Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Silly bandz

(blog #3)

Silly bands. Have you heard of 'em??? What the point is of them, I'll never know. I guess you could compare them to pogs. Remember pogs??? When I was growing up, they were the "cool" thing as these silly bands have become. So my sisters, being of that age, are into silly bands and they are all over the house... and Madelynn has become obsessed with them!! She always has some on her wrists. It cracks me up. Today she went overboard and put every single one she could find in the girls' room on.


She even puts them on her things. Like buzz here... he's got the silly bandz going on. She brought it to me and asked me to put it on him.

I call Madelynn the little Diva. She is drama, princess, diva, girly girl. The other night I noticed she was sleeping kinda different so I pulled back her covers and she was like this:

Who sleeps like that??? None other than a diva. :)

I think Payton will be the opposite. She'll be the sports player, the tom boy, the goofy, could care less about what everyone thinks kinda girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...