Monday, October 18, 2010

Pictures

I love pictures, in case you couldn't tell. To me, pictures capture so much that in years could be forgotten. I love even now with my girls, looking back and feeling that special feeling from the time a picture was taken. I very often look back at all my pictures and just close my eyes and remember that special day. That trip to the pumpkin patch, the day my babies were born, First birthdays. I NEVER wanna forget these special times in my life. When my kids grow up, I want them to have more than enough pictures to look back on. I want to hold onto my life right now, in 20 years when my kids are creating their own lives. You might think I'm goofy for being so passionate about pictures, or maybe you know that feeling that I am talking about. If I had a lot of money, time, and extra energy, I would LOVE to get into photography. I would love to capture this "feeling" for other people. I would love to bring joy to other people like it brings me. I would love to capture MORE pictures of my beautiful family. Unfortunately, I don't have all that right now, so I am glad for special people in this world who do. One of them being Nat's cousin, Carrie. She is such a great photographer and has been capturing our lives since Madelynn was 2 weeks old! Better late than never, we had needed to get some "newborn" (although I wouldn't consider him one anymore) photos of Stetson. Plus the girls "2" and "1" pictures. I wish I could sit here and upload all of the pictures, these are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy!






I really wanted to get some of Payton with her special blankie, cuz thats one of those things you'll never wanna forget.




and of corse, pictures just wouldn't be normal without Payton having bruises or scratches all over her face

















3 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful! You guys have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are all really beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mara, they turned out beautiful....my favorite is the b/w one with you and stetson....
    great job carrie

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...