Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Butts.

We bought this little pumpkin outfit back when I was pregnant with Madelynn... and its one of those things that we've been able to pass down to all the kids.

Madelynn- 3 months

Payton- 2 months

Stetson- 2 1/2 months


I know, I know, I'm silly about this kinda stuff. But I just think its fun to see that all 3 kids have worn it. Sadly, this will be the first and only time Stetson will be able to wear it. Looks like I waited a little to long to pull it out for him and his little toes are all crunched up in there. If my memory serves me right I believe that we had the same exact issue with Payton girl. Madelynn on the other hand wore it a month before pumpkin season... and a month after. Not to mention she is about a month older than the other 2 in the pictures.

Anyways... On a more serious note, Just wanted to ask for prayers. I am feeling pretty overwhelmed right now... to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...