Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Play time!

Although it IS October now... and technically we should maybe be wearing a light jacket. We have still enjoyed the cooler weather... still in tank tops and shorts of course. I know, I know, we (I) complain that its 110 degrees outside in the summer, and when God finally blesses us with 80 degree weather, we (I) just keep on complainin. (Lord forgive me, and THANK YOU for the cooler weather.)

We have enjoyed going outside and playing in the mornings. I would love to take them on a walk and get some exercise, but I have yet to figure out how to push a double stroller and a single stroller. Hello triple stroller??? No thanks.

Madelynn did her own make-up. Isn't it just lovely??

Chalkin. That is a (lovely) picture of me... don't I look fantastic?? Nice and thin.

Little girl was sittin in the car eatin chalk.

Picture just doesn't do the make up justice. The concealer perfectly lined her eyebrow.

My little mister has been needing more, wanting more, he's ready to explore the world. So our first step to discovering the world is something to look at.


He really, REALLY enjoyed this little play mat. Neither of the girls really cared to much about laying under one of these things so I never really used the one I had, so I got rid of it. Stetson really likes to be held, so for him to lay under here and look at everything, and talk, and smile is kinda a big deal for him. Well worth going out and buying one!

Oh my sakes alive!!! I know I carried this guy for 34 1/2 weeks and I gave birth to him after 2 weeks of bedrest and almost losing my life for him.... and I know he is a part of me forever and for always but YOU cannot tell me he isn't just about the most adorable, precious little piece of baby boy you ever saw???


mmhhhh... I mean look at those long, dark eyelashes, and those eyes just pierce my heart and make it melt. I said it once, and I'll say it again, I feel sorry for this boys wife.

Everyone has been saying he looks like Nat... and I just honestly don't see it. I dont think he looks like me either... but I just cannot figure out who he is... until this picture:

Hello Nat!! I will admit tho, he does have my eyes on Nat's face.

So here we have it-
Madelynn- all me. with Nat's body structure.
Payton- all Nat. with my body structure
Stetson- Nat with my eyes... not sure about a body structure yet.

ok, so maybe I'm weird for caring?? Its just fun to me. Like the pupmkin jammies.

1 comment:

  1. I think he looks a little like Tyler. Haha. No kidding. He's sooooo cute, but then again ALL your babies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...