Thursday, November 18, 2010

Interuption

Pardon me while I interrupt my thankfulness....well, or just add to the list. I just wanted to share some pictures and updates on my beautiful kids. Haven't bragged on them enough here lately.

We just been hangin out and keepin busy.
Here's a few pics from our trip to the park.
1 swing. We compromise!

My little dare devil.

Chocolate nose

The other day I went in the bedroom to get something and was shocked to see this:

Then I was reminded of this:

Little turkeys. They were just about the same exact age too. Now we keep our pants on for nap/bed time. :)

1 Samuel 1:27


my most absolute favoritest time of the day. Winding down right after bath time, got those fresh jammies on and they're calm and sleepy.
Madelynn already, at the age of 2, has a HORRIBLE habit of biting her nails... AND her toenails. HELP!! How can I stop this??

This picture cracks me up. The girls are really starting to appreciate each others existence which is so fun to watch. Here, Madelynns got the ball and is runnin from Payton. You can see Payton's little pink arm in the background chasing her.

Does this picture not say:
"momma, do I really have to sit in this silly thing and hold this heavy thing up??
He pretty much acts like its the end of the world when I put him in the bumbo.

The girls have enjoyed when their nana takes them to the mall to play. Awesome, wonderful, fantastic idea for these cold winter days we got comin... not that we'll be here or anything, but I can always think about it.




Payton pretty much just tries to escape and doesn't appreciate the "fun" thats all around her.

This has become a common thing to see around here. Its most definitely been frustrating. What do I do????????? There have been several times that I have known she has it at bed time and just let her fall asleep with it to keep the peace. Is that horrible??

Stetson has had some sort of stomach bug goin on. He was throwin up for a couple days, but still has the diarriah part of it. I have been washing clothes like crazy lately with all his blow out diapers. I even went out and bought him some more jammies so I wouldn't run out in between loads!! (he really needed some anyways... that was just a good excuse to go ahead and get 'em)


Dang that kid is cute.

My babies now.
and then.
Notice one thing in these pictures... how much weight Payton has lost in just 3 months. Its been quite concerning to everyone and when I put her on the scale this morning she was down to 18lbs!! That means she's lost 5 lbs (give or take with weighing on different scales) in 3 months. :/ She has her 15 month check up comin up so we'll see what the Dr. says.

My BEAUTIFUL girls now. (NO!!! They're not twins. Can't even begin to tell you how many times I've been asked that!)
and then.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!


Payton loves her some sunglasses! She thinks.. (and she IS) hott stuff!!



Sorry to bombard you with pictures... but I think that catches up our life for now.

1 comment:

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...