Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful- day 6

Today I am thankful for........ are you ready for this??
IN-LAWS!!!!!


So many people dis-like, or don't get along with their in-laws, but boy have I got it made!! Not only do I have the greatest mother-in-law on the face of the earth... (sorry, all her sons are taken) but even all the brothers, sisters aunts, uncles, and cousin in- laws have been great since Nat and I have been together. I grew up with no extended family. My dad being in the air force and all, we did not get to see aunts, uncles, or cousins very much. So I've enjoyed kinda sorta having the opportunity now. Thank you Lord for great in-laws, and great nanas, papas, aunts and uncles for my kids.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mara --- just got caught up on your "thankful" series. Love it! Your kiddos are precious. You and Nat have truly been blessed. Hope life as a (choke, cough) New Mexican :) is going great for you guys. Loved catching up. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    Gwyn Rosser
    @ The Pink Tractor
    www.gwynrosser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...