Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful- day 7/8

Should have known when Nat got here, It would be more of a struggle to sit down and blog... so today I am soooooooooooo eternally grateful for this that It takes up 2 days.


Today I am thankful for my FAMILY!!
My dad, my mom, my big brother, my wonderful SIL, my handsome 2 nephews (and the little princess that is on her way!!) and my 3 little sisters whom I love so much, Liz, kay kay, and Naomi. First off, I am so grateful that God was gracious enough to bring me into a God fearing, church going, christian home to grow up in. Secondly, Im thankful to have grown up in a solid home, growing up with good, strong morals made me the person I am today. I see so many people my age that I went to school with and they're all into drinking, partying, the "college" life... I see that and Im just so thankful that I never became "that" that which is of this world and not of God. I'm sure gonna miss all these guys when we move... but I am so thankful to call them my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...