Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful- day 5

Today I am thankful for together-ness.


I went to hobby lobby a couple weeks ago to get some decor with my birthday money and their was a picture frame that said together is a great place to be... and after all this, that meant so much to me.. so much so that I had to buy it so I can hang it on my wall, and always remember how sweet it is to be together. I am pleased to tell you that there is some light at the end of the tunnel. We will soon be together as a family again. Nat will be here Saturday to come help pack up my stuff, and on Tuesday, we are headed to our new home in New Mexico... and we will be............ I can't even say it, I don't wanna speak it over my family, I'm having a hard time grasping this..... a NEW MEXICAN!!!!!!!!! Nat's brother has a little house on his property thats just sittin there, so all 5 of us shall occupy it until our house is ready in a few months!! Never take for granted being together with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...