Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful- day 4

Today I am thankful for this guy:


What a roller coaster ride of a life we have been on together. We've been put through the ringer, me and him. We got married young and had 3 babies young. We didn't do things the "ideal" way. Most people wait to have kids till they've been married a few years, and that was Nat and my idea also. (Not that I would trade my life and the way its been layed out for anything in the world)... but I can see how waiting to have kids is an important thing in a relationship. We've had to learn each other, while at the same time learn to be parents, learn to live together, learn each others likes and dislikes...all the while throwing another baby, and another baby into the mix. We were married 3 years in August... and had 3 kids by our 3rd anniversary. Thats awesome, and thats rough. We've had our ups and our downs... but I wouldn't want to live the rest of my life with anyone else. I'm thankful for his desire to provide for his family. He has such a heart for us and lives and breathes for me and our kids. What a blessing that is!! I love you baby, and I'm thankful to be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...