Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pitchers.

I'm gonna try to blog and put as many pictures up as I can for my family back home so that everyone can keep track of the kiddos... so If I just have a random picture only post, you'll know why.

this is her mischievous look. "What mom... I'm not doing anything I'm not supposed to be doin."
Little ham.

now if this doesn't melt your heart, I don't know what will. I know i've said this a million times, but I am so glad they've always got each other. Some days they drive me nuts fussin and fightin, but then times like this just makes it all worth it. There's just nothin like a sister.

Nat surprised us with a little Christmas tree when we got here and we all set it up on Thanksgiving.


If you know Madelynn, you know how hard she concentrates and thinks things through before she does them. You can see in the pictures how she is concentrating very intently on what she's doing. She had so much fun decorating the tree with us.


Payton on the other hand just kept saying "ball" and throwing the ornaments all over the place. She did manage to get one on the tree. :)



It turned out cute. I love the light blue and the silver together.

I was sitting on the ground with Stetson giving him a breathing treatment while he was in his bumbo. I had put a little rattle on the tray so he could "play" with it, as only a 3 month old can, and I caught these series of photos. It was so neat to watch him do this.
thats some serious concentration right there.




I was so proud of him and was cheering him on as only a goofy mom would do as her 3 month old baby boy picks up a rattle. Ahhh the things that make a momma's clock tick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...