Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful- day 1

As we approach thanksgiving, my goal is to write a "thankful" post each day until then.

I've been feeling so grateful for my kids lately... and I know that its a given that I'm thankful for my kids.. but serisouly, honestly, I have 3 perfect, HEALTHY, wonderful babies. Today I am thankful for my 2 year old.


My big girl. So sweet. Your 2 years old... going on 25. You strut when you walk, your my little Ms. Priss. You make me smile with your precious little smile. Its contagious, and your sweet little girly laugh. You're passioinate about what you love.. if your gonna do something, its gonna be with your whole heart. I love that about you. You come up to me and say "I love you, my momma" and it makes my heart so happy. That makes all the bad days and nights worth it. You tell everyone that I am your momma. I'm so thankful to be your momma. Love you big sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...