Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankful- day 2

Today I am thankful for this girl:

My sweet little middle child. How I relate to you more than your brother or your sister. Your like me. The middle child, quiet, an introvert, to the point, sweet and cautious. Not to mention you and me are the blankie queens!! Sometimes I wann grab you up and lay in bed with you and your blankie all day. Your slowly starting to come around and talk and I have enjoyed finally hearing you say momma. Your perfect little smile with your adorable round teeth, I love your teeth. I love to see you smile because I know when you smile, you are truly HAPPY. People like you and me don't walk around smiling all day long so your smile means alot to me. Love you my P-bug... and I'm so thankful to be your momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...