Friday, January 21, 2011

Week 3

(of dieting) was the absolute WORST! and I was sure that I gained 40 lbs. I didn't eat the greatest, not that I ate junk all day long, I just really struggled with being hungry. I only worked out like one time! I felt like I got a big F for this week... but when I got on the scale this morning, I had to rub my eyes, I had to weigh again, I did not believe what I saw....

I lost 6.8 lbs this week!

for a grand total of 12.8 lbs!!!

Nothing like a little incentive to keep up the hard work!! I wasn't sure how I would take getting on the scale and not losing anything, or even worse, gaining...

...and I got a new toy!! I've had my eye on this since I was pregnant with Payton and I finally got it!! Since God has blessed us financially, its kinda nice to be able to get all those "dreams"... per say. All those things I've always wanted, but never been able to afford. Now, I'm not in any way saying I'm gonna go out and by myself a brand new vehicle, or look for the greatest, most expensive house, or dress my kids any different. I just mean the little things. Like getting the double stroller I've always wanted, or a bed spread I've had on my eye on. Just simple little stuff.

and it just so happened that my hunny was home when it was delivered to he put it together for me.

This is a pretty awesome little deal. Its like an Ipod speaker. You hook your ipod up to it and it plays your music on the little speaker. Pretty neat for a mom exercising with her kids. Just throw it in the stroller and go for a nice walk!
I know this isn't the greatest pic in the world but our "living room" is so small I couldn't even get the whole effect. .. then when we went to use it that night, I forgot my camera. Its pretty sweet. You can switch the seats any which way you want! I love this stroller cuz they can face each other and its so smooth! Definitely would recommend if your in the market for a double stroller.


1 comment:

  1. way cool stroller, mara!
    great job on the 12.8 lbs LOST .....hooray for you! i totally know what you mean about getting on the scale and cringing at the thought of it having an up arrow! i love the down arrow on mine.....absolutely smile when i see it : )
    keep it up and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...